Monday 6 August 2012

The week that was

There's another "kosciusko" cushion under way, to fill an order.



When I was wandering the neighbourhood looking for our missing cat, I found this fantastic fungi growing on a dead log. (Horrie did eventually came home in his own sweet time). Love the colour blending, and just might have to use this for a little inspiration.


There was a little birthday present purchase to myself, from the local second hand furniture guy. Plan is to use this for storage in my "work room".



And we now have toasty toes thanks to Mr's efforts at insulating under the floor boards (but I do have some pretty filthy washing to do).




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cabinet! And I'm lovin' the colours you're using on your new cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I love hearing from you, and appreciate your input.

Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...