Monday 4 June 2012

A Photo A Day - 04.06.2012

Does the weather effect your mood? It sure does for me. I've always suffered "the winter blues". When I was working from the office full time, I hated going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. Those rare winter days that a clear and crisp were OK, but unfortunately today wasn't one of those.

The fog rolled down the valley at dawn, and didn't lift until this afternoon. My brain was as foggy as the weather, and I must have read the same document 4 times trying to get it to sink in.



1 comment:

  1. It rained here all day too...wet weather timetable, so not a moment of peace...."and I don't care who's listening!,,"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I love hearing from you, and appreciate your input.

Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...