Thursday 26 April 2012

Catch up time

I had a fantastic weekend catching up with my old friend Kim. I don't mean she is old, but a friend that I've had a for a long time. We worked out it has been nearly 6 years since we spent face to face time together. Kim and her family live in Kalgoorlie Western Australia, and after a family holiday to Tasmania took a detour to visit friend on the East Coast.

Kim is one of those special friends that you may not spend time with often, but when you do your friendship picks up right where you left off. As a I get older I realise these types of friends are rare and need to be valued.

We spent time with her girls at the local park on Sunday, and I couldn't resist taking some photos of the Autumn colours and the girls in the park. Living in an extremely dry area of Australia where the Autumn colours are nonexistent, the trees left an impression on them.





There was a even time for a crash course in crochet for Rose. If we lived closer I  could see more lessons happening, but as a poor substitute she went home with a ball of wool and a crochet hook (and the scarf she is wearing). Keep going Rose. It will get easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I love hearing from you, and appreciate your input.

Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...