Kosciusko Cushion II
I was really happy with the way the original Kosciusko Cushion came out, and seems so were a few other people. It's really encouraging when I get positive comments, because I'm my own worst critic and see all the things wrong in what I make.
So I was wrapped when I received an order to make one. Rather than my craft costing me money, I would be able to add to the other side of the balance sheet for once! So when I was at Sewjourn last weekend, I made sure the first thing I did was finish off the cushion. That way if I got distracted with the talking, wine, chocolate (get the idea from Lara's post), I had finished what I "had to do".
I've made a couple of changes this time. I've added cream to the colour scheme, and made the back more "earthy" rather than "leafy" (even though that's not a really word).
I'm happy with how it has come together. Just hope the new owner is!