We have Makers Market coming up in March, so I've been busy getting a few things together to sell.
I've been working on a simple little pram blanket, but wanted to give it a contemporary look. After trying a couple of ideas, I settled on a basic Granny Square in block colours. I've used a treble stitch to form the squares & border, with a single to join the squares together. It has been a great way to use up the odds and sods of left over 8ply, but of course I did have to buy a few balls!
The whole boy / girl colour thing annoys me a bit, so I've gone for colours that appeal to me with the hope that they appeal to others too.
I'm quite happy with the way this has turned out, and would like to make a bigger version at some point.