Thursday 9 February 2012

Photo a day challenge

08.02.2012 - "Sun"

I really enjoy working on the garden in the early morning. The sun peeping through the trees, bouncing off the neighbours roof, and casting cool shadows, all add it my enjoyment. This garden bed is a real work in progress. It's a half circle that is enclosed by the arched gravel drive, and was grassed when we bought the house. I'm always on the look out for ways to create garden beds on a sloping site, so the grass is gone. As we look down on the bed from the veranda, I want it to be interesting from above as well as on the ground. Hence it has taken me ages to settle on what I'm going to do. Finally I have laid out the design for the path, so I now have no excuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I love hearing from you, and appreciate your input.

Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...