Wednesday 18 January 2012

Photo a day challenge
18.01.2012 - "Something you bought"

Is it just me, or do other people take for granted shopping opportunities in their own area? I've been back in the North East for over 2 years now, and have only just made a visit to the Australian Country Spinners mill shop. Short of time this visit, it was a bit overwhelming to make a quick decision. The current yarns aren't that much cheaper than retail, and if you need 20 balls of the same yarn you may not find it that inspiring. However, if you are like me and use a mix of yarns in a project, then it is a bit like being a kid in a candy shop. I went in there for a couple of balls of chocolate pure wool, and came out with a bag full of bits and pieces, including wool for some felting experiments, and 4 cones of red mohair. No idea what I'll do with that, but sure something will come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I love hearing from you, and appreciate your input.

Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...